IDPA at USSA Saturday October, 9th @ 09:00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the IDPA Nationals are in the books and it's time to return to our regularly scheduled programming! Curt is off to play with machineguns at Knob Creek, so I'll be filling in for him as match director. I have 5 new stages, plus one from the Nationals that I'm sure some of you wouldn't mind another shot at. Minimum round count will be just shy of 100, but I recommend bringing extra. Sign-In will start around 08:30, assuming I get all the targets hung by then. Don will be out of state and if anyone would like to volunteer to assist with sign-in, it would be greatly appreciated. See you there! :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a reminder about the match tomorrow morning. The stages are ready and the scored round count is 96. Anyone interested in helping staple up targets or help with sign in please PM me so I'll have an idea. Sign in should start around 8:30 with the first squads headed out by 9AM.

I think everyone will enjoy this match. It looks like a fun one! :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to your match but what happened to your 9:30 signup? It makes for a pretty long day driving from OKC
;)

We're still doing shotgun squadding, so sign-in will run from 08:30 to 10:00AM. Arrive early, finish early. Arrive a little later and finish a little later. We aim to please! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom