IDPA/IPSC Holster for Glock 35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys what would you recommend for a Glock 35 for this type of shooting?? I'm looking at a Don Hume pancake, but not sure what would be best. Don't really like the plastic ones, would rather have leather.

What do you use? Pics?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I detest plastic holsters as well, that's why I use kydex for competition. :)

Seriously, kydex dominates and you give up a few hundredths of a second every time you draw from something else. However, if you have to have leather, you need to avoid pancakes. They hold too close to the body for a fast, clean, repeatable draw. They're great for carry. For competition, not so much. Try to find a good pouch style holster instead. A popular pouch style holster that's not terribly slow to draw from would be an "Askins Avenger" style holster. Ted Blocker makes a holster called the Thunder that would be ideal for your criteria. I just don't know if it's available for the 34.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Triple Crown Holsters make nice competition holsters. Troy (owner) is a local police officer and an all around good guy. I have one of his haters for my XDm 5.25 and love it. He is making me one for my G35. His email is [email protected]

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I hadn't looked back at this thread for a few days, so w/o seeing all the Bladetech I read on them and Comp Tac. There is a lot of good reviews on Comp Tac so I went ahead and ordered the Comp Tac Belt Holster. Maybe should have went with Blade tech, but customer service is suppose to be A+ with Comp Tac too. Also got their dual mag pouch. Eveything is 15% off today too! Until tomorrow I think.

What belt guys?

Latest posts

Top Bottom