IDPA/IPSC Holster for Glock 35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I hadn't looked back at this thread for a few days, so w/o seeing all the Bladetech I read on them and Comp Tac. There is a lot of good reviews on Comp Tac so I went ahead and ordered the Comp Tac Belt Holster. Maybe should have went with Blade tech, but customer service is suppose to be A+ with Comp Tac too. Also got their dual mag pouch. Eveything is 15% off today too! Until tomorrow I think.

What belt guys?

The Comp-Tac is better than the BT (I have both). They support the shooting sports and they're really good people.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I went ahead and ordered a Wilderness Instructor Belt. From what I've read it is a great belt for the money and they were on sale so...we'll see how it works out.

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a bh serpa I usr for my.m&p for uspsa abd its ok. All my buddies seem to use triple crown. They draw a helluva lot faster than I can.

Ill get around to getting one eventually.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my Comp Tac. I've never had a really good/nice holster, but I can tell this thing is top of the line. It Is super fast to draw and built like a tank, but not huge or bulky in any way. Customer service is also top notch, and when it said 5 day production...it was 5 day production, not 3 weeks...

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to bump this up, but I'm having issues with Comp-Tac. It seems they are forcing everyone to the International and are no longer making the plain old belt holster. I've emailed and called asking if they will make a straight drop belt holster for a Gen4 G34 and they dance around the issue saying the International is great blah blah. All my competition holsters are Comp-Tac straight drop belt holsters. Anyone have a contact at Comp-Tac that might make this happen, JB?
I'm conisdering the Kytac or Ready Tactical, but Comp-Tac is my #1 choice.

Last edited:

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several Comp-Tac belt holsters and am pleased with them. I've tried to get them to make holsters for other guns; no go. If its not a high volume item, it just won't happen. Comp-Tac is NOT in the low volume or certainly the one-off custom holster business.

Kytac has a pretty horrible delivery history over the last several years. Quick delivery promised, but months later no holster yet.

Ready Tactical is okay to deal with in my personal experience; buy them through this website http://www.cpwsa.com/ready_tactical.htm I have heard good things about http://www.talontactical.com/ but have no personal experience with them.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Jack, Comp-Tac is making the G34 Gen4 in the International, but the guns available for the standard belt holster are slim. I suspect what they already have made up.
Master Tac was another I've seen mentioned. Kytac did quote a 1 week turn around :punch:
I'll keep my eye out for what others are sporting tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom