IDPA Oil Capital Oct 23 Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugoleftillgorite

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It did end up being a good time out there, and SKTK135, if you are the officer that I shot with, thanks for all of the great tips and patience. I definitely have alot to learn and its nice having people that help you up to their level rather than look down on you.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming. Results are are BCC email to the competitors. Send me a PM if your copy does not arrive.

The rain didn't fall apart on the way to Tulsa, as it had on the previous day. Around 11 AM the sky's opened up. When Zeus started tossing thunderbolts (lightning) we went inside the range building for a few minutes to enjoy some fresh, hot coffee. Per the group's choice, we shot 4 stages, instead of the usual six. It's good to test out your equipment (and your skills) in less than perfectly clement weather, from time to time. The no-to-light-rain, in modest temperatures provided an opportunity for that test.

We will plan to shoot the 2010 Postal Match as part of the upcoming November regular match. We'll shoot on the 3rd Saturday (November 20th) as has been our procedure for the last 10 or so years. That leaves the following Thanksgiving weekend open to work on those turkey leftovers in the refrigerator.

As promised, we used the "war wagon" to drop off and pick up match supplies. It worked great! Much less work for all and quicker too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom