IDPA stages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was watching TV the other night and saw a funny IDPA stage. I believe it was personal defense TV or something like that. Talking about using the restroom when you have a ccw. So it had the host sitting on a bench with some oversize pants around his ankles. Buzzer went off and he grabbed his gun, that was staged on the ground, pulled his pants up and waddled to a barricade. Then shot a few rounds strong hand around the barricade. After that he talked about real world issues with ccw and restroom breaks. Got me to thinking what would be a funny IDPA stage.

Could have the Glock only stage. Start underwater at the buzzer pop up out of the water and start shooting. :gun2:

Yep I am kind of bored.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've done toilet stages before, but for safety reasons, start signal is assuming you've already pulled you pants up. It's easy for Michael Bane to do it on his show because he doesn't have 40+ shooters doing it on the clock. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom