If anyone in the Texoma area wants to go shooting give me a shout.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OUgunnut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot usually a couple to a few times a month on some private land just West of Durant. I have taken some "hunters" out to zero there guns but don't really know anyone around here who shoots for fun. Said hunters brought like 5 rds to zero and one didn't even know how to adjust his scope.

I don't mind shooting alone but it's nice every now and then to shoot with someone who has a real interest in firearms.

It is not my land but I have permission to use it at will. I can shoot out to about 350yds depending on the time of day/where the sun is and where the big ass loader is left when not in use out there. It's basically a big sand pit all dug out with berms in all directions.

So if anyone wants to shoot sometime in that area give me a shout. Rifles, pistols, whatever.

I don't compete and haven't taken all sorts of tactical courses so I am not tier 1 elite ha ha..... I just like to shoot paper, steel, whatever. I am 31 if that matters.

CombatVet IZ AF

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi. I just joined the forum and am frustrated at the lack of shooting opportunities here in Texoma. I live in Denison. I'm not a big fan of indoor ranges, and would like to go out and plink some targets with my pistols, .22s, and shotgun. Just got some steel targets I'd like to try. If the offer still stands, please respond. I retired from the Marines back in 2011 and am 42.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I was just down there last week. I am coming back in a few weeks. Will be over at Soldiers Creek at my uncle's place. Will get a hold of you when headed that way!

OUgunnut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I was just down there last week. I am coming back in a few weeks. Will be over at Soldiers Creek at my uncle's place. Will get a hold of you when headed that way!

Let me know. It's so damn hot out there right now though and there's no shade so I don't shoot for long periods this time of year.

OUgunnut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi. I just joined the forum and am frustrated at the lack of shooting opportunities here in Texoma. I live in Denison. I'm not a big fan of indoor ranges, and would like to go out and plink some targets with my pistols, .22s, and shotgun. Just got some steel targets I'd like to try. If the offer still stands, please respond. I retired from the Marines back in 2011 and am 42.

Sent you a messge. I had forgotten about this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom