If real...this is the best game camera picture I've seen yet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hat3d1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, however you need a special tag. can only be purchased through your Local Unicorn warden ( That would be me )

Tags start at $1299.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a unicorn once! crossed the road right in front of me! It was about 5 miles east of Perry Ok. I've heard they have a large area they roam, and surely one of you guys have seen it too?
I've been in the hunting scene for many years, and I know what a unicorn looks like when I see one.

Don't doubt me on this

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
roose you are correct about the black one, there has been at least one i know of seen between here and ponca. my only reasoning of posting is to show awarness against these damn things. they will challenge all the big deer in your area and run them out, ever wonder way all of sudden the deer in your area seem to disappear? i read on the net one time that they can cover up to 300mile radius. damn game wardens trying new things to control heards i tell ya what, they didn't think this one out. unicorn tags or not i say shoot'em, the damn uni's are moving in worse than the coyote/hog/mountain lion problem.

(sitting at home really bored, too windy to take my son out coyote/deer hunting, so i'm killing time :wink2:)

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw a unicorn once! crossed the road right in front of me! It was about 5 miles east of Perry Ok. I've heard they have a large area they roam, and surely one of you guys have seen it too?
I've been in the hunting scene for many years, and I know what a unicorn looks like when I see one.

Don't doubt me on this

Looks like we got us a 'corn, Bobo!

B

Bluetick

wow that is crazy. i don't know if it is legit but i about pooped my pants when i got this photo off my game cam. that is the nicest buck i have seen in my parts in a long time :thumb:

i1222.photobucket.com_albums_dd500_TKC78_oktrailcam.jpg
that is hilarious

Latest posts

Top Bottom