If You Are PLanning To Fill The Gas Tank....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me it's either a last gasp at avoiding bankruptcy or it's leverage--"hey, we owe you this whole pot of money, so it'd really be in your best interests if you'd come on board with financing the pre-pack bankruptcy."

Could well be. I think I read that they conferred with a couple of firms for legal council before drawing it down. Healthy dose of CYA just in case? :anyone:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of common sense in this article. My favorite part:
So what about the US oilpatch? The global price of crude is as ridiculously priced today as it was at $120 per barrel. A 2% oversupply in a world where we cannot even measure within 5% with any certainty drops the price of crude over 70% and has every analyst that claimed just 2 years ago that we would never see crude below $100 again now claiming that we won’t see oil above $40 anytime soon. They were wrong then, and they are wrong now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fill up my pickup every week. I was paying over $65 each time. Today I paid $31. That's a savings of over $120 a month. I'll take that to the bank. For a retiree on a fixed income that's real money!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found out from my step-father that Cudd laid off a bunch in Lindsay. He was out for medical reasons but now has no job to come back to. Sandridge is looking like a ship 99% underwater too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom