If you don't reload now, you might want to consider it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent a butt-ton of money on a reloading setup a while back Still haven't set anything up or loaded a single round. I didn't buy it to load range ammo, but to load hunting ammo. Leverevolution 30-30, good brass hunting x39, heavy 223, and good 357mag hunting ammo are all hard to find and relatively expensive. Reloading those ensures I can always have what I need on hand, is tailored to my needs, and is considerably cheaper than what I can buy off the shelf.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True, but many of their components are still made overseas. While not all, even a percentage that get stopped would create a massive product shortage.

Any components made overseas and used are likely being used currently. So that same shortage could be caused under current ownership as the new ownership, so that logic doesnt fly. Realistically, the only thing changing is who signs the checks. And currently that's George Soros and the Cerebus Group. So you'd rather him continue to run these companies into the ground, a known anti-gunner, vs one of the world's largest defense contractors, a solid ally, who is gonna pump more into the pro-2a, anti-nfa lobbyist movement in their first year than the current owners have in their lifetime? I guess we prob should have sold it to the Chinese, just like all our land and real estate. Got it.

ETA, Vista announced a 20% increase in cost of raw materials and prices for Distibutors last year. Maybe bringing some of that stuff in from outside the country would be best, since the EPA wants to shut down all our raw material production and processing.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like Swampratt said, there’s cheaper ways to get into reloading, but most people think they need a full set up just to start.
To be fair, the best way to do it is wait until everyone freaks out when a Democrat elected and "thur comin fer are guns" fever takes hold. First, guns get bought. Then Ammo gets bought. Then reloading gear and components get bought. Well, the trick is you wait about another 9-15 months and most people that bought all the reloading gear haven't set it up and have bills to pay, and you can buy stuff on the cheap. Boom, you get a discount and a nice setup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom