If you don't vote, don't complain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the bit__ has already told you what she will do ban freedom of speech, ban fracking ban guns, ban gasoline cars,open boarder, high groceries prices high gas prices, packing the Supreme court, murder of nine month old baby's, closing churches when bars and liquor stores stayed open. She said nothing was wrong with Joes mental state but when asked why he was not getting to run for Potus she dodged the question how could anyone in there right mind vote for the commie. Now I realize trump is a ahole but crap how could you vote for her. Just blows my mind. So don't vote for Trump but don't gripe when she ruins our country.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably in OK- Trump wins big- but as we see growth like crazy and more and more immigrants, legal and non-legal- will we start getting like Texas- All of south TX and most of the large metro areas are moving more and more blue all the time. Tulsa has been more blue and I bet we will see OKC get more blue to. I believe it's only a matter of time before we see this. Don't think it doesn't matter.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tariffs were HUGE on his agenda last go around. No bad effects, in fact just the opposite. People buy more US items and that drives prices down, making things more affordable. Add to that the break in fuel prices to ship good across the country and you've got a winning economy, IMHO.

Tariffs are certainly passed on to the people purchasing the products with tariffs attached which indeed make people look elsewhere for the goods they are buying,
Lets take for instance Carrier air conditioning was going to move to Mexico for production laying off thousands of US employees. When Trump was in office, he said there would be a 200% tariff on their products if they did that. The changed their mind and stayed where they are still to this day located.
John Deere said they were dumping employees and moving to Mexico. Even though he is not President, Trump said that he would put a huge tariff on their tractors and other equipment coming back into the US.
I think I heard they are reconsidering their relocation now.
The "threat" of tariffs keep industry in the US but also increase prices of goods manufactured overseas that US consumers buy that might induce some manufacturing to come back, but not all.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably in OK- Trump wins big- but as we see growth like crazy and more and more immigrants, legal and non-legal- will we start getting like Texas- All of south TX and most of the large metro areas are moving more and more blue all the time. Tulsa has been more blue and I bet we will see OKC get more blue to. I believe it's only a matter of time before we see this. Don't think it doesn't matter.
South Tx is full of legal immigrants. We spend a lot of time there in our travels. They do not like the illegals. They worked to get their citizenship and don't like illegals getting a free ride. Several of their voting districts have gone republican in past elections that have been traditionally blue.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

South Tx is full of legal immigrants. We spend a lot of time there in our travels. They do not like the illegals. They worked to get their citizenship and don't like illegals getting a free ride. Several of their voting districts have gone republican in past elections that have been traditionally blue.
ok - but south TX is primarily blue today

Latest posts

Top Bottom