If you had to choose one GLOCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, we've probably had this discussion some time in the past, but please give your opinion. I'm thinking about just having one GLOCK for primary. Yes, believe it or not, I need to start training with one. I can conceal the full-sized GLOCK (17, for example, in an IWB holster just fine); the only problem is that I have to make sure I get my shirt over the top of the handle before I remove the gun from the holster. I probably wouldn't carry a baby GLOCK (I liked the 26 when I owned one), so I'm wondering what should be my primary. I have a 23 with a .357 sig barrel, but I like the full size of a 17, too. Just picked up a 31, but I like the idea of low recoil with the 17. I am also considering a 19 because 9mm ammo is cheaper. I mean, how many of us really need a .40 that travels at 1,300 fps? We'll probably never need to unholster our gun because of a threat. Finally, the .45's are too wide. SF?

Thoughts?

Looks like I need one of each. I think I'm headed in that direction.

:rotflmao:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you just Had to have one, then I would say 19. It is used by more countries and in #'s that are staggering. Besides 15rds, damn if you can't get it done with that then give up. You also check glocktalk for this very same question, there is a post about it every 3 days. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom