I'm Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I joined OSA about 5 years ago and really loved the forum but life and work took over and just haven't had the time to participate much in the past few years. So I would like to reintroduce myself.
My name is Lee and I love the outdoors. I love guns and have many (Glocks, 1911's, AR's, AK's, shotguns, deer rifles and so on) and fishing. I live in Yukon, OK, my business is in Oklahoma City and have a lake house on Grand Lake. Our favorite place to get away.
Looking forward to learning and meet some new friends.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Now get out there and see more of this nation than just Oklahoma. Grand Lake is really nice, but there is so much more out here. Yes, I said "here" because we are currently in Utah and getting to see a lot of natural beauty.

Thanks Terry and I agree, there is a lot of beauty in this great nation of ours. My wife and I are very blessed to be able to travel all over the US with our job. We are gone at least once a month. So we do get to see a lot of it. Utah is a gorgeous state. Have fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom