I'm glad I don't live in Columbus, OH- newest police cadets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_2023-10-17_205301-2995644.jpg

Criminals are going to have a heyday.

I was highly involved in recruiting and training at my PD. I see two that might be decent officers. And yes, I can tell. #2 is a serial killer.
smiley_abused.gif

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Lots of people criticize cops but don't want the job. Maybe they all have degrees in counseling deranged drug addicts. Should be fine. I think OKC still has a good group of people that can do the job.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which ones are trans and which ones are gay?

View attachment 421191

Criminals are going to have a heyday.

I was highly involved in recruiting and training at my PD. I see two that might be decent officers. And yes, I can tell. #2 is a serial killer.
smiley_abused.gif

I understand the reason for quotas in hiring. But the truth is, that is a terrible way to pick employees in some occupations, and a police officer would be at the top of that list! Minorities, and women can be outstanding police officers, US Marshal, Bass Reeves, comes to mind! hiring someone based on anything but their ability to do a good job, is insane, especially when they are armed, and have the authority to take human life based of their judgement!! Of course Politicians, and cabinet members, are exempt!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom