Impeachment bill, anyone seen this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.examiner.com/article/ron-paul-co-sponsors-obama-impeachment-bill

Hoping to soon pass committee and make it to the house is HCR 107, a bill threatening the possibility of the impeachment of the President of the United States for high crimes and misdemeanors, now thrust into the spotlight.

Nothing could be better than seeing the obamanation leave the Whitehouse in disgrace but the effort to impeach him is little more than symbolic clap trap. It stretches one's imagination to think that even one US Representative or Senator would believe an effort to impeach, convict and remove the obamanation from office is even remotely possible. So any impeachment effort is just politics and not a serious effort to unseat the <gag> president.

It's doubtful that the required number of votes to impeach are to be had in the House.

If there are and the obamanation is impeached there definitely aren't enough votes in the Senate to convict since history shows those guys pretty much vote along party lines in those proceedings regardless of the law.

Nope...
Not gonna happen.
Not even if pigs learn to fly or hell freezes over.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are doing this because of the President ignoring the War Powers Act by being in Libya without consent of Congress. Would I be off base to believe that by funding this action Congress has without actually saying so approved the action? If they feel they have enough support of impeachment then use that support to cut off the funding.

This is all show.

Michael

S

Starbright

My thoughts on impeachment are thus: If it gets any worse due to incompetence and inability to unite this nation or lead I remember what happened to Benito Mussolini after WWII. I sure hope it doesn't get that bad or everyone will OC.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reagan gave more than 10 times that amount to jihadists, and even praised them as "freedom fighters", including Osama bin Laden.
Yep, Reagan also illegally armed the Contras who specialized in bombing public transportation in an attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government.
There was some talk of impeachment in those days. The president spent more and more time in the whitehouse basement watching old movies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom