In Saudi Arabia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their justice system is way different than ours. I dont think death row inmates should get to sit for 20-30 years before they are executed personally.

I agree, I think one year is reasonable, and also I think it would cost significantly less to pay some (an odd number) independent non affiliated attorneys, looking for any reason to disqualify them, including graduating from the same law class as the defense or prosecutor, to look for ANY holes in the case, ANY amount of doubt that should reasonably stay the execution. If the lawyers find no holes in the case, execution at one year and one day after sentencing. If they do find holes, the execution is stayed pending the investigation.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we should resort to being like the animals Saudi or Iran and not allow due process and the appeals process? Mmmkayyy then.

No, I didnt say that. I just dont think somebody on death row should get to sit there for 20-30 years if they are guilty of their crime. Clayton Lockett comes to mind.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom