• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

In search of an AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Tell your cousin to branch out. He had to drag around an AR platform rifle for years in the corps. I did it, got out, bought an AR, got bored with it real quick. it’s time to get away from the boring. AK’s are way better. I think Rifle Dynamics or Kreb’s has some stuff in his price range.

I think he wants one because he didn’t really have to use one to much. I think the poor guy got stuck on a boat when he was deployed. 😂😂

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I think he wants one because he didn’t really have to use one to much. I think the poor guy got stuck on a boat when he was deployed. 😂😂
93D0A096-19FA-450F-968F-43D72B0C4778.jpeg

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
+1 for psa, and to be honest i would recommend a self build. there's really no reason *not* to do it, *at least* the lower. torqueing a barrel, sure okay, but completed uppers are very easy to come by.

he can save money for more ammo and accessories. imo, the whole "brand" thing for ar's has gone the way of the dodo, psa has completely cornered the market. especially if it's something he's planning on being fairly hard on, and for first AR, imo even less of a reason to go with someone *nice* like a colt or daniel defense or whatever.

build a psa for $600 or less, exactly how you want it, have more than enough money for a nice red dot or optic, backup sights, 10 mags, and at least 500 rounds.

there are millions and millions of psa's being abused out there right now, if they were as crappy as some people say they are everyone would know it.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom