In this thread we post Black Friday heard behavior videos and weep for humanity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only time I've ever done any Black Friday shopping was last year in Sarasota, Florida. We went to Old Navy first and then to Target a couple of hours later. Both places had single file lines, the people were courteous, everyone talked to everyone else, laughing and enjoying themselves. At Target, employees handed out tickets for the TVs and such, starting with the front of the line working back to those that were there for those specific items.

I saw no fights, I saw no trampling, I saw good people taking advantage of a few good sales. Makes me think that when people act like that despite the norm telling them to act otherwise, there's still hope for humanity.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went this year at around 6:00 in the morning, and it was pretty tame; they opened most stores at midnight, and apparently the idiots swarmed the stores then. They still had plenty of the sale items I was looking for, and the crowds were like any other day once the stampede had come and gone.

MercFE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I can understand the people buying the towels... If you can't afford gold, you can always invest in silver.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
that is absolutely ridiculous. I think the stores should be held liable when someone gets hurt or killed...they have the ability to control and maintain order when it comes to "special" holiday sale items. I've done the Black Friday thing twice in my life and both times, I was fortunate enough to experience that. The store managers made everyone get in single file lines for the specific items and had employees hand out the items as they walked up.
The stores could have easily prevented this by raising prices on Friday. But who's to say that these same animals wouldn't have rioted because of that too?

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom