Intense video from Portland…The BG lost but it was too close

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looked like the male officer disarmed him after the shot close to his head? If so, i am sure that female officer is in for a world of legal hurt with the liberal DA’s in Portland. It will be interesting to see the post shooting details.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looked like the male officer disarmed him after the shot close to his head? If so, i am sure that female officer is in for a world of legal hurt with the liberal DA’s in Portland. It will be interesting to see the post shooting details.
Don’t know that she could see that he was disarmed from her viewpoint. And he didn’t slow down resisting at all.

With that block wall so close it could have got ugly for any of them too. But I ain’t gonna cry no tears for this perp, he found out what it’s like to lose a gunfight.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t know that she could see that he was disarmed from her viewpoint. And he didn’t slow down resisting at all.

With that block wall so close it could have got ugly for any of them too. But I ain’t gonna cry no tears for this perp, he found out what it’s like to lose a gunfight.
Excellent point about her viewpoint.
I concur that the officer did what needed to be done (IMHO)

Latest posts

Top Bottom