Intense video from Portland…The BG lost but it was too close

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple of good cops taking out the trash in Portland. And they did a helluva job under the circumstances.

I hear people often say, "You can't cure stupid." This video and countless others proves that wrong. And I love it when someone who desperately needs to be cured gets the injection. That's one vaccine that worked well.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed what appeared to be the female trying her best to snatch one of the officers holstered side-arms. If she had gotten one this could have all turned out differently. Hope they review the video and then charge her with something like 'conspiracy'.
She sure unassed the area after that shot. Hit the telephone pole in the process.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple of good cops taking out the trash in Portland. And they did a helluva job under the circumstances.

I hear people often say, "You can't cure stupid." This video and countless others proves that wrong. And I love it when someone who desperately needs to be cured gets the injection. That's one vaccine that worked well.
Yep, dirtbag DRT

Latest posts

Top Bottom