1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Interesting Article

Discussion in 'Law & Order' started by finishnailer, Mar 22, 2021.

1. OKNewshawk

OKNewshawk Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    The author of this Missoula Current article is being disingenuous by implying that it took his reporter's investigative talents to discover the publisher of the Montana Daily Gazette--including the "daming evidence" of the IP address of the server housing the news site. What he does not say is that it only took his clicking on the "ABOUT" link to find this:

2. DRC458

DRC458 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Did you read and understand the article on the Montana Daily Gazette??? The man is a nut case with his own agenda. He twisted the true event to match his agenda. Facts don't matter. Pretty simple.

3. OKNewshawk

OKNewshawk Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I did. There's enough differences between the two reports to make me wonder which one is the most accurate... Or if they are describing two different incidents. Frankly, I am suspicious of all "legacy" media now--even the supposedly conservative New York Post is calling for gun control now: https://nypost.com/2021/03/23/get-weapons-of-war-off-americas-streets/

4. MacFromOK

MacFromOK Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Why does that remind me of the president... :lookaroun

DRC458 likes this.