Interesting Sub Forum but too Darn Serious...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you survive? (Read OP before choosing)

• Total voters

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooooo...

If the fecal matter really hits the proverbial fan for real and poop is violently flung about hitting all from the upper strata of society to the lowest member and society collapses into the garbage pile that is the natural state of man what would be your grand strategy for survival?

The loner traveling from populated area to populated area surviving off the land in between?
A townie living the best you could as if nothing had happened trying your best to recover lost civilization?
Lead a marauder group living by taking from the haves and even the have nots when they do? Raping and pillaging, pillaging and raping your way thru the remnants of a ruined civilization.
A hermit who shuns what is left of mankind, living on your own and surviving off the land?
A gun for hire by the highest bidder doing what the sheep, the craven or the too busy to do it themselves cannot or will not do?
Be a beggar depending on the kindness of others (yeah - good luck with that).

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say a mix between a your definitions of a hermit and a loner. I would try to stay stationary as much as possible, but moving when necessary. Much easier to establish a garden when you stay in one place.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of the Above. I'll be the guy running around half naked smearing mustard on his a$$.

(The "gun for hire" fantasy is entertaining though....sooo many mom's basement dwellers think they'll get by with offering their ninja-gun-fighter-skills)

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, you wanted to claim the role of crazy guy smearing mustard on his a$$? I think they'll be room for a couple of us in that scenario.

Well, since youtube will be a thing of the past at that point, count me as a camp follower if only for the entertainment value.

Latest posts

Top Bottom