Interesting Sub Forum but too Darn Serious...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you survive? (Read OP before choosing)

• Total voters

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, you wanted to claim the role of crazy guy smearing mustard on his a$$? I think they'll be room for a couple of us in that scenario.

THIS belongs in the 'Gold Bond' thread. :pms2:

As to the choices: NONE of the ABOVE. I will gather family (even the ones who don't know how to handle a shovel, can LEARN something) at the ranch, garden for fresh and canned, orchard for fruit, T-bone on the hoof, horses for transportation, 2 ponds of fish, plenty of guns and ammo. Secluded and pretty self-sufficient now, SHTF will change some things, but not change things drastically with the exception of power grid.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THIS belongs in the 'Gold Bond' thread. :pms2:

As to the choices: NONE of the ABOVE. I will gather family (even the ones who don't know how to handle a shovel, can LEARN something) at the ranch, garden for fresh and canned, orchard for fruit, T-bone on the hoof, horses for transportation, 2 ponds of fish, plenty of guns and ammo. Secluded and pretty self-sufficient now, SHTF will change some things, but not change things drastically with the exception of power grid.

Nice plan but too small to gain the benefits of being a townie and too large to stay invisible for long.

The 1st marauder band that comes by that's led by a guy with any real military/combat experience with followers that can half ass take orders will wipe your group off the map in a short short. Your clan may take out 1/2 their band but they won't care. They're marauders.

That evening they'll be enjoying the lamentations of your wimin (among other things), teachin yur kids the code and ways of the marauder and tossin' the dead to the wolves and dogs that follow the band around.

Last edited by a moderator:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice plan but too small to gain the benefits of being a townie and too large to stay invisible for long.

The 1st marauder band that comes by that's led by a guy with any real military/combat experience with followers that can half ass take orders will wipe your group off the map in a short short. Your clan may take out 1/2 their band but they won't care. They're marauders.

That evening they'll be enjoying the lamentations of your wimin (among other things), teachin yur kids the code and ways of the marauder and tossin' the dead to the wolves and dogs that follow the band around.

Ain't wasting the dead on wolves and dogs. Meat's meat, and man's gotta eat! (Motel Hell)

Last edited by a moderator:

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Darn... so many Hermits. Find a hole, then hide in it. Who'da thunk it.

Then again I suppose from a survivalist point of view if you can make the rabbit approach work it would probably be the most effective way to survive; lonely I'd guess but effective.

I wonder if the results would have been different if the poll had been posted in General?

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too many dependopotamuses out there to be a townie. I'm not going to work my ass off so others don't have... wait... I'm already doing that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the Above. I'll be the guy running around half naked smearing mustard on his a$$.

(The "gun for hire" fantasy is entertaining though....sooo many mom's basement dwellers think they'll get by with offering their ninja-gun-fighter-skills)

I'm going with you ... I gotta see this! :D

And yes, "gun for hire" is tempting ... Especially if it's hot and I'm in a mood ... :lookaroun WHAT?!?!! Menopause S.U.C.K.S. !!!!!!! (if you don't believe me, just ask GC ... :wink2:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom