Interesting Sub Forum but too Darn Serious...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you survive? (Read OP before choosing)

• Total voters

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I don't know said person approaching my area, said person assumes room temp.

When things settle down a bit I'd be looking for alliances and to build a strong community.

Might be hard to build a strong community if you've built a reputation of shooting everything that moves and you've killed your neighbor's relatives, who moved in when things went south and were out patrolling the area LOL.

Maybe observe from discrete LP/OPs to check 'em out first...

Last edited:

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be hard to build a strong community if you've built a reputation of shooting everything that moves and you've killed your neighbor's relatives, who moved in when things went south and were out patrolling the area LOL.

Maybe observe from discrete LP/OPs to check 'em out first...

Lol true. But I'm not risking it. I'll deal with a reputation if and when I build one.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the US society did collapse how long do you think it would take another world government to step in and take control ??

I think foreign invasion in that scenario would be a God-send, I can't think of anything that would cause quicker reunification and more cooperation amongst strangers than a common enemy.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the US society did collapse how long do you think it would take another world government to step in and take control ??

Few world governments/militaries have the ability to project power and move the large amount troops that would be required. Not to mention if our ecomony tanks it'll likely pull the rest of the world economy down with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom