Interesting Take on Society and Gun Owners ... 🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any more when I read crap like this I just think to myself “I don’t really care what you think. Aside from your not knowing anything worth repeating, you are not getting any of my guns. My only preference is that it would be one of your ilk that tries - and not some “orders-following-uniformed cop”. I’d rather harm those espousing their “luxury beliefs” than someone acting on their behalf. Obviously I’d rather not harm anyone, but if it had to happen, they are the most deserving.

Just like the greens, or the open border types, the globalism-at-any-cost or the defund police crowd, the cost of “luxury beliefs” always falls on others in the pecking order.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it wasn't for adjectives, adverbs, hyperbole, false assumptions - eh - just plain assumptions, lies and spin, there would be nothing to her babble. Prime example:"According to a 2021 Gallup Poll, as many as 88 percent of gun owners are apparently terrified of being harmed, since they say the guns are for self-defense." As for me, I'm not terrified. I'm just prepared. Not to mention she doesn't have a clue how to safely hold a gun.

Woody

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't read the whole story, was afraid of projectile vomiting on my computer screen. However, occasionally it is wise to read some of this excrement to understand where these people are coming from. What really amazes me how they take one incident, cherry picked from the headlines and apply that to every gun owner. What if they eliminated all guns peacefully from law abiding citizen gun owners? I honestly believe "gun violence" would skyrocket.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it wasn't for adjectives, adverbs, hyperbole, false assumptions - eh - just plain assumptions, lies and spin, there would be nothing to her babble. Prime example:"According to a 2021 Gallup Poll, as many as 88 percent of gun owners are apparently terrified of being harmed, since they say the guns are for self-defense." As for me, I'm not terrified. I'm just prepared. Not to mention she doesn't have a clue how to safely hold a gun.

Woody
Made up poll, read the premise here:

https://www.ncja.org/crimeandjustic...illion-guns-in-a-decade-many-for-self-defense

Nothing was said about gun owners being terrified.

Latest posts

Top Bottom