Interesting Take on Society and Gun Owners ... 🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone on Youtube remarked that there are two fake news reporting sites to every real news site. How did we come to this? Journalists used to have some integrity and if they made a mistake, they promptly owned up to it
Things always change, lately mostly for the worse.
It'll take awhile to get back, even to "normal" -which pretty much sucked to begin with- but it's now so bad, they had to come up with the "new normal".
It's pretty pitiful that the TV 'reporters' all say the EXACT same phrases on 2 dozen "different" channels (all owned by the same 5 or so corps) Gee whillikers kids; it's almost as if someone, some specific entity, is telling them all what to say. Mostly financed by Big Pharma too.
I won't argue that brainwashing works, as it's victims are everywhere. Hard to believe it's power, but TV zombies are a very serious threat to themselves and Freedom in general.
It's like they are on 'remote control' by some sort of evil network. Millions fell for that goofy COVID scam, are slaves to watching overpaid college dropouts play with their balls, or waste hours watching fake garbage arrogantly called "reality TV"....LITTERally entranced by a big, flat, black, shiny box that listens to them, watches their every move, and now predicts what they need most next ...if some poor kid needs help doing something useful, they tell them to go in their room and watch cartoons, until their 'show' is over....and they PAY to be held captive.
True story.
Ask around; fakeness is for realsies....if ya can't tell the difference...
Sad, ain't it?

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun ownership in Israel by private citizens is very restricted. And ammunition ownership is also heavily restricted. The men and women you see in pics are idf off duty. Notice that they have no magazine?

Sorry, they didn't show me their IDF IDs, that I recall.

Maybe they are out shopping for drums? Why open carry with no ammo? Israelis do plenty of things that don't make sense to me- either "lawful" or just play awful) and won't even try to comprehend some of the crap they do doo, but it'd still be great if so many of their dual citizens would get the hell out of the US Congress. And stop backing the invasion of my country .
Thanks for sharing. More shaloms to ya. See ya soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom