Interesting Take on Society and Gun Owners ... 🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess most want an israel type situation? Where gun ownership is very difficult and almost impossible? And depend on the protectors in the official capacity?
I thought Israelis are all but required to carry, open or
"Clothed". There a vids of young women out shopping and carrying ar type rifles... likely put on our tab.
I'd be happier if all the Israeli dual citizens would go home and gtfo (that's a thing, right?) Of the US Congress.

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry you're misinformed.
If by misinformed you mean I never watch CNN, ( or any other mainstream news) ...does that stuff still stink up the air waves?...Then..... that's me!
I'm not sure how to send links on this thing, but a 33 second search got me to a nice (liberal) source depicting Israeli civilian men out walking around town with mil guns. It also mentioned that that gun laws are more strict than in the US...
Especially for Palestinian citizens... No fooling?
And then went on to explain plans to lighten restrictions and hand out 10K more guns to the Jews.. no doubt on unca sam's tab....as is customary in that part of the World... Look it up on NPR for yourself. Shalom

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's citing The Trace as a source for his data. Talk about a tainted source.
Bill,
I remember seeing this posted a while ago- likely on a secondary site. Too long ago to recall where, but I didn't know what the Trace was, or if it really came from there. I'm also currently stuck trying to use a tiny phone with very lmtd success or features& typically
try to backtrack (if not post) sources- but do thank you for the lead. After looking into the Trace, it kinda reminds me of the polar opposite of this other site I can't recall either- but it's complete conservative fantasy propaganda allegedly written by a Michael Baxter.
This shooting was such a tragic tale, that the original source might be some Greco Roman tragedy or an old opera....for all I know. I sincerely hope that no children were actually harmed in this production.
All I'm saying now is that the Trace crew don't sound like my kind of folks, and I am still wondering, is this really pro or anti gun?
If you have a source handy, please share.
I'm a huge fan of the Truth.

...even if we are living in some cartoon majik show. Cheers.
Well, that's one word for them.

Having thought about it for a second perhaps that is a good identifier for them, otherwise it will give p:nono1:🐈‍⬛ a bad name.
Sheepismness is Bààaaaaaad¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!donletempulthewuloveryereybalsok?

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 12% and then just the males = 6% are responsible for 93% of all violence. Maybe we should concentrate on fixing the problem in Big Blue Cities. I know just passing them just for enrolling to the next grade, college admissions with out test score being even close and Then not making them responsible for their crimes definitely leads to criminals being criminals. Thas what they have been taught and you dont have to get up before Noon to do it!

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If by misinformed you mean I never watch CNN, ( or any other mainstream news) ...does that stuff still stink up the air waves?...Then..... that's me!
I'm not sure how to send links on this thing, but a 33 second search got me to a nice (liberal) source depicting Israeli civilian men out walking around town with mil guns. It also mentioned that that gun laws are more strict than in the US...
Especially for Palestinian citizens... No fooling?
And then went on to explain plans to lighten restrictions and hand out 10K more guns to the Jews.. no doubt on unca sam's tab....as is customary in that part of the World... Look it up on NPR for yourself. Shalom
Gun ownership in Israel by private citizens is very restricted. And ammunition ownership is also heavily restricted. The men and women you see in pics are idf off duty. Notice that they have no magazine?

Latest posts

Top Bottom