Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K9346

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, brand new here, but have been lurking for awhile.

I currently live in Pa, but lived in Oklahoma from '97-'05 and my wife is from the MWC area. We are in fact trying to get back there (So anyone who knows of any police departments looking for someone, please drop me a line. I am still certified in Oklahoma)

Lot of good info on here, and am looking forward to making my modest contributions.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stumbled into this place today.. I'm a life long okie, Used to collect weapons and on the slim chance I had time fire them.. I hunted every year for over 20 years, But the last few years the season has been busy with family.

Hope to enjoy the forums..

And as much as I hate to say it I can come off a little direct.. So dont string me up until you hear me out lol..

ranchking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, currently seeking restitution from Okiemoe for illegally using image of myself without compensation (avatar photo) In my spare time I enjoy hunting ,shooting, and branding women.

dmlw

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello, is there a time frame before you can post replys on classified listings? Since I am new, and it will not allow me to post, I wasnt sure of the protocol

SteveD2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome everyone. I think you have to have 20 posts before you can post on the classifieds. THEN, I'll post my Bushmaster DCM w/ about 60 rounds through it that I'll be asking around $1100 for, but not before. Post count: 3!

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whats up fella's ran across the site while surfing and have not been able to leave....figure i better join cause i know i will have questions...(but it is o.k. i know what a "search" button is )

i also wanna give thanks to all of you who have served/serving, because of you i can enjoy everyday things......:respect:

Latest posts

Top Bottom