Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turboraider

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm ex-Air Force living in sunny Florida with my wonderful wife and four dogs. Love 1911's and not a fan of double actions. I hope to make some new friends.

Ciao

Velocity Shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello All,
I am a retired Army Guy. I started my own company about a year ago to support my crack habit (USPSA). I was led here by a few of our customers and I think i am going to dig it. I hope to soon be a sponsor/vendor so help all of you with your crack habit too..LOL
Glad to be here!
T-VS

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hello, I am Randy and live in Altus, OK. I am a 61 year old Retired Msgt (USAF) my wife is also a retired USAF MSgt. I have a good selection of 'Black' guns but am currently building Ruger 10-22's and 10-22 Magnums. Always looking for those Ruger parts. Just glad I found an Oklahoma site.

oilman36

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Old new guy here. Retired, been collecting and shooting for longer than most of you have been around. Been lurking for a while, enjoying all the info. Sounds like a great bunch. Hope to fit in.

Alfred

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello All.. I'm happy to be apart of Oklahoma Shooters. My name is Alfred and I live in Bartlesville. I Just bought My first three firearms this year.. And I Love em'.. Cant believe I have waited so long to purchase them.. I did not want to be the only guy standing around without protection if something would happen in our country.. Plus its my right in the United States To protect my family at all cost and my Country from Terroristic Threats..
Thanks,

GOD AND COUNTRY

Alfred

bureau602

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to this site, lived in OK my whole life and am a member of several firearm forums and somehow just found this sight. Seems to be a great group with lots of knowledge. Look forward to visiting with you guys.

lkillebrew

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to site. Not new to OK, or shooting, lifetime resident of 50 yrs.
Looking to build or buy AR15. Kinda like the looks of the RockRiver outfit.
Am a pretty good shooter with pistols, real good with rifle, so so with shotgun... at least judging by my Dove hunting kill rate.

I used to do a lot of predator calling in Western OK, used a 30/06 w/accelerator rounds to bag more than a few song dogs, and a few bob cats. Not to mention several house cats and the occasional dog the came to the call. Figured I owed them, since they answered the call. Only one of them had a collar... kinda felt bad about that, but that was 25 yrs ago and I am over it.

I stumbled upon this site, really what I am looking for is info on building or buying a Varmit type AR15. I want to shoot a few coyotes, perhaps a bobcat. Would love to hunt antelope in NM or TX Panhandle. I no longer hunt deer, or birds, or much anything. Got the itch again.

Need to scratch, this looks like the sort of place you can find a post to scratch on.

As for building, I am accomplished at tools, am a control electrician... can do quality cabinets, and am familar with tools and measurements... oh yeah, I have access to a machine shop as well.

Well that is about enough, thanks,
Larry Killebrew, I live in Pauls Valley... If you want a free cup of coffee I am good for it. Exit 72 on I-35 let me know in advance.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
rocking rolling,gunowning hottrodder,machinist,all things mechainical,if ya have any ol rusty stuff that you cant identify let me know,car parts,machinery whatever.into pontiacs & mustang 5.0s.

thuy44thuy

New to the site!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I'm not familiar with Lawton, but if you get up to OKC, there are plenty of good deals and ranges. H&H on I-40 and Meridian, and Outdoor America on MacArthur I highly recommend.
:hellno:
Welcome to this site and I am also newbie here.
My name is Disoza and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding experiencefestival community.
Glad to join this site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom