Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSP3006

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm new to the site and sure am glad I found you all. Been lookin for a site close to home to look for and pass along info to. Lookin foward to sharing good news with everyone. Hoping maybe I can get some insight into how/where I can teach my kids about hunting and shooting.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Boy! This thread was a bigger hit than I thought!

Welcome to everyone!

Browse around, there's a ton of information and good people here. And be sure to check out all the different sections of the forum, there's a lot more than just the General area.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Dave from OKC. I've been shooting all my life, and posting about it in other forums for a year now. Just found this site, and look forward to contributing and possibly even getting together with locals and do some plinkin some day.

Warmest Regards,
Dave

marvinvwinkle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just found this site while I was browsing another forum. I've lived all my life in Oklahoma and have retired from the Department of Corrections, Probation and Parole. I have recently become convinced that the anti-gun nuts are now in control of the federal government and that because of the liberal bent of the country out second amendment rights are seriously endangered. I have also rearmed myself, because of a perceived increase of serious crimes. I will not become a victim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom