Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hi all... i never did an introduction post so i figured after 400ish posts that it's about time i do one.

HELLO!!!

that's all.... have a nice day.

You know, I can't remember if I did either:homer:

My name is sumo. I like to hunt, fish,I can spit my Copenhagen in your eye:oops3: This is not a song or personal add for eharmony:chop:

coyote hunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your in moore theres a new gun shop( MAS GUN WORKS) one of the owners is Matt Stinnett....405-703-4343...they have the best prices around anywhere...and the guys there really know what their doing......their big thing is AR'S.......I have one of their [email protected]......
hope this helps...

twimubri

New to the site!
Reaction score
:Heya:Welcome to this site and I am also newbie here.
My name is Camelia and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get
the information regarding experiencefestival community.
Glad to join this site.

Nastymossberg

Marksman
Reaction score
Hi I'm nastymossberg and I have a gun addiction problem lol. love guns any and all favorite of course are shotguns.

I was in the Marine Corp for eight years 98-2004 served in operation Iraqi freedom 03- 04 and operation noble eagle and was in quick reaction force in south pacific. Proud to be a Marine and will always be a Marine. Don't like it when people talk down on our troops or what they are doing THAT REALLY TICKS ME OFF. If you don't like what America is doing than GET OUT go live somewhere else.

Anyways got alittle side tracked but yeah I'm a shotgun lover. I guess cause I was issued one in the Corp, that was my first tactial shotgun (Remington 870) and ever since I've owned a shotgun. I've shot the 50 cal machine gun,240 gulf, 249 saw, m-16 with 203, and the tow missle that was my mos 0352, oh and the beretta 9mm. but There's just something about the shotgun when people see you with it or when they are looking down the barrel of one. it really gets there attention. Anyways that's me.

SEMPER FI

Latest posts

Top Bottom