Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHarn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave Harney was pointed to the site by local shop. I like to hunt fish, Coach football and watch my boys wrestle. also like cars, riding atvs and cooking BBQ. Think when I retire I want to be on the show BBQ pitmaster on TLC.

Really anything to get myself and the family outdoors.

I like this place already!

sneakanddestroy

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey guys, sneakanddestroy here, I'm a newb. I live in the Moore area and always been an avid hunter and stuff growing up but haven't had much time to do it in the adult years with the family and all. A buddy of mine, z06man, got me hooked on this site so now I'm here as an actual member.

Thanks,

Sneak

Tovarish

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello fellow OSA members. New member wanting info on Glock 32's and ammo. This will be a new experience to me. Most of my shooting is limited to smoking clay targets with my favorite shotguns. Would like to hear from fellow members that are real familiar with the Glocks. Thank you.

colemancol

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi friends,

I am new to the Forum so thought I should say hello!This forums looks like its full of good info, I'll be visiting here often.Nice place to study and related topic discussion.Hope to find some new friends on here to chat on some important and informative topics.

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to OK Shooters. Just looking for a nice safe secure place to do business, and hopefully make some good friends in the process.

Anyone know of a good AR-15 Dealer in the SWOKC area?

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom