Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell831

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hay everyone,
I am looking for some new people who believe in there
constutional rights (2ND) All these Liberals don't undertand that the bad guys are out there and we can't all ways depend on someone except yourself to protect
your family. I thinks we need to be ready for anything that might come our way. Ask Jesus to protect your soul, but you need to protect yourself. Thanks for the soap box Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe Russell

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey there everyone! Thought i would chime in here before anywhere else. Just a now and then shooter (when i have time...) finishing up my CLEET certification. If anyone knows a good place to get about 700 rounds of 9mm, let me know!

1min2midnight

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just thought I would say hello. I recently escaped california. I lived in San Diego the last 4 years and by a small miracle now live back in Norman. I have enjoyed stalking the forums over the last year and now that I am back hope to be more active in them. Anyway it's good to be back in Oklahoma, California is the most beautiful land I have every seen but they can keep it.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings! I'm a long-time shooter but new to OSA.

I recently developed an interest in Garands, M14's, and M1A's. I'm not sure why these were never really on my radar. Recently read Boston's Gun Bible by Boston T. Party (FYI, it's a must-read for any rifleman who considers himself a patriot) and now recognize in myself those familiar feelings that precede the next "fix" needed to feed my gun addiction. My wife recognizes the symptoms as well. She is starting to hover over my shoulder asking questions like: how much do those cost? how many do you think you need? And the futile and silly: are you going to sell something before you buy that?

Who are the M14 gurus in NE OK? I've scoured the internet for info and have books coming but it would be nice to talk to someone who is familiar with them before I make the purchase(s).

It's nice to be here, thanks for the fellowship.

elainaandmike

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello All,
I just wanted to compliment the community on this site. After reading many posts it is nice to see friendly and informative members. I can tell I will be able to learn a lot from here.

mholloway79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello fellow gun enthusiasts,

I just joined this site to interact with people from the Oklahoma area. I live in Tulsa and have a passion for long range shooting and handgun shooting.

Just wanted to say Hi

Latest posts

Top Bottom