Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gust

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Oklahoma shooters. I'm a Montanan living in Arizona, and just joined OSA to get a little different viewpoint and insight on shooting and stuff. I spent some time working in your fine state a few years ago, and still have fond memories of the good people I met and worked with. Thanks for letting me join.

squatch71

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am from Blanchard, been there for 11 yrs and I love this forum. How's that for an intro hahaha. I have browsed the forums here for info, ideas for modifications, AR part options etc... but I havent really posted anything. I am planning on building an AR soon and i KNOW i can learn what I need to here.

phwillie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brand new to the forum and happy to be here. Been a gun trader/gun nut all my life. Retired military, 25 years. Have been reading this site for a while and finally decided to join. Live in the Altus area.
Politically I am a little to the right of Rush Limbaugh, but don't generally talk politics, religion or red headed women.
My family means it all to me, always has, always will.
Look forward to getting in on some interesting discussions.

brandonc89

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi to all my name is Brandon from Ninnekah. I should be getting my ccw soon, i have several firearms and love shooting. I have recently began to do some restorations and would like to build on that to maybe some light smithing and building. My current project is a savage 64 That was all rusted up and did not fire.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Roben, ive been in the firearms world for a while... I actually cut my teeth under Mike Mathews working for him at Gun World in Del City. did everything from sales, range master, smithing the works even scrubbed toilets without question. Dirty Dirty man to deal with, will steal the shirt off of your infants back and not blink twice. anyway im sure I will find a gunworld bashing forum on here somewhere. I am now in Tulsa doing alot of offroading and going to the range when I can afford to.

GripGambler

New to the site!
Reaction score
New guy here from the OKC metro area. Been lurking for a little while and figured I would make an introduction. I'm a college student and am new to firearms but have gained a lot of interest lately, went through a CCW class at H&H and recently made my first purchase. I'm here to increase my knowledge and gain skill in all areas of firearm handling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom