Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gunfile

Been in Ok for about 4 years now, moved here from Alabama. Looking for places to shoot around the Lawton area. Anybody been through any classes at U S Shooting Academy up around Tulsa? I would like to get some defensive training. Thoughts???

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all,
Lifelong shooter from the hills of NC. Airforce Brat turned Navy lifer, retired in 2003 while stationed at Tinker. Was an in-flight aviation electronics tech for 21 years, I was also always in to music & guitars and the two paths crossed eventually and I started building guitar & bass amps for living shortly after retiring. I shot on the NATC Patuxent River MD team at the East Coats Nationals in Damneck VA for 6 years. Offhand 1911 .45 at 50ft, and M1A at 200, 300 and 500 yards. I have to say that shooting up uncle sams ammo for competition annually was about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. Looking forward to getting to know some of you and perhaps getting in to IDPA or 3 gun stuff. The avatar is from the one and only bodybuilding show that I did in Oct 2010 at age 48, and I haven't been to a gym since. Just another check off of the bucket list!

If a mod could turn on my signature picture privilege I'd appreciate it. I'd like to hang my military signature there.

Thanks,
Craig

Last edited:

Mangus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy!!
Been lurkin here for a while and decided to introduce myself.
Born and raised little southwest of Tulsa.Been shootin since the age of 6.
Very fond of hand guns,guitars. and Harleys, but just got hit with the fal bug.
There's a wealth of information her and thanks OSA for havin me.
Later

Avman63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all just purchased my first pistol, Glock 19 Gen 4 and was recommended to this forum from a coworker. I have been browsing for a couple of days and like what I have read. I am a native Okie born in Tulsa, raised in Jenks and living in Tulsa. I hope to get some good info about the shooting sports and shooting from this forum. I enjoy hunting, fishing and boating and soon shooting.

E

elfdowney

Hey All Ya'll and Howdy from the Panhandle... Am a Retired Cop from a "DEEP" Southeastern city with a high crime rate... Moved back to OK after a 40 year absence to further my "Leave me ALONE" attitude <grin>... Am enjoying the peace and quiet... Heck, my neighbors even wave to me and use all their fingers... Right now my hot button is MilSurp, specifically the Mosin Nagant's... Will be lurking and learning.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
hello to all the new guys and gals. i forget to come over here and say "welcome" jump in and get involved in a conversation,

Latest posts

Top Bottom