Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings OSA members!
I have been lurking and learning for a while now and decided to go ahead and join up. I enjoy hunting, shooting, turbocharged automobiles, home audio, and computers among other things. My daughter invited me to attend a CC class with her sometime back, and though I have owned guns most of my adult life I was surprised at how much I learned and how much I enjoyed learning it. I know this forum will be a part of my continuing education.
Thanks!

JGreen

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have been following these forums for a couple of years now, but after all the craziness of the last few months I finally joined so I could have a voice. It has been good. A lot of good people and great info!

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a hello to everybody. I live in Muskogee and work in tulsa. Veteran from 1973-1976. I believe STRONGLY in the Second Amendment. I have been just kind of searching the site from time to time to get the feel of OSA. Feels like home. I have been learning more about guns and ammo. I enjoy the "gun tech" talk and the humor too. Great site. Thanks......................Bluewing

brooksamc

New to the site!
Reaction score
new to the site,,,,I have a small Custom Motorcycle shop, I sell guns and ammo out of it when I get them. I sell guns below retail most of the time...Located in Atoka, Ok. I ship guns to FFL holders. give me a call and I will try to help you out with anything I can. 580 889 3311

Last edited:

jim6172

Marksman
Reaction score
Just finally registered been lurking and reading for about a year, and decided its time to post some.
I reside in Sapulpa just south of Tulsa, most of my guns (all but 1) are 1911s a Wilson cqb , Colt and a High Standard the only non 1911 i own is a Ruger SR22 plinker, all are less than a year old except for the Wilson and its dob was may 1998

skidoodog

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm a lurker too. Have friends here. Always looking to learn more been around guns since I was a kid. Now in fear my rights my be taken. This seems like a good place to keep up with the latest. Live in Edmond. Work on Aircraft.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello every one;
i am new in this forum so i want to introduce myself. I am Ajlen Peter from Albama city (USA). I recently join this forum to find the solutions and also for discuss the problems which i am facing day by day. Hopefully you guys help me.
Thanks to every body. God help you always.

Where is this "ALABAMA CITY" you speak of? What do you need help with?

Do you happen to be a Chinese virus?

SoonerClay

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newbie. Just learned about this group. I am a shooter, not really a hunter. I have been restoring a couple of old guns that were my dad's and grandad's. They are both old 22's so I can still afford to shoot them some! LOL!

Hig

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy,

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred here. Grew up in Mustang/Chandler. Been taking a vacation traveling the world in search of interesting people/cultures and forcing democracy down their throat for the past 10 years or so. Moving back home to OK (Norman) to start a normal life for the family here soon. I like to hunt, especially predators, and generally am into anything outdoors/hunting/shooting related. Look forward to possibly making some connections in the shooting/hunting world in OK and hopefuly contribute in the process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom