Is an innocent man going to be executed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Theres really very little chance of any new evidence. He didnt actually beat the guy to death, he was convicted (twice) of hiring the guy to kill him. If there was new evidence they need to show it to the governor so she can issue a stay, or a judge. Hell even the da's office could probably delay this if its warranted.
But they dont, they just keep refering to it. Hell if it exists give it to the media, public outcry alone would cause the governor to act. Id even call if it was as convincing as they claim.

Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nearly 17 years with no new evidence presented to date. Appeals with the same verdict rendered. I HIGHLY doubt he is innocent.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because dr phil said so.....don't mean crapola to me....hes an admitted abuser

I just tell you what you already know, and charge big bucks for it...dr phil......jackhole... ;/

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That liberal POS Susan Sarandon is involved with this also, I can't trust a single word out of her mouth.

The guy went through several trials, unless there is DNA evidence that proves he's innocent it's unlikely there is any new evidence, his lawyer is probably a liar, it's what they do.

he did it,he needs to die

Just because dr phil said so.....don't mean crapola to me....hes an admitted abuser

I just tell you what you already know, and charge big bucks for it...dr phil......jackhole... ;/

I would suggest reading the whole story. The guy was a moron to be sure but I don't think there is enough evidence to execute him as a killer.

https://theintercept.com/2015/07/09/oklahoma-prepares-resume-executions-richard-glossip-first-line-die/

FWIW, I just defaulted to the two juries convicted him line of thought until I started reading more about the case. I'm 100% pro death penalty but it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt. And reasonable doubt is all over this case. I mean the damned police interview with the actual killer was not even shown in either trial!

The main reason I think it has taken this long for any meaningful action in the case is that only recently has the actual killer expressed remorse at letting this guy take the fall for his coerced testimony that kept himself off of death row. Read the link before you pass judgement on the dude.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would suggest reading the whole story. The guy was a moron to be sure but I don't think there is enough evidence to execute him as a killer.

https://theintercept.com/2015/07/09/oklahoma-prepares-resume-executions-richard-glossip-first-line-die/

FWIW, I just defaulted to the two juries convicted him line of thought until I started reading more about the case. I'm 100% pro death penalty but it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt. And reasonable doubt is all over this case. I mean the damned police interview with the actual killer was not even shown in either trial!

The main reason I think it has taken this long for any meaningful action in the case is that only recently has the actual killer expressed remorse at letting this guy take the fall for his coerced testimony that kept himself off of death row. Read the link before you pass judgement on the dude.

I was an advocate for the death penalty until I read John Grishams novel about how a couple of Ok guys made death row because of a county prosecutor ramming things down a jury's throat that weren't true.

If there is no DNA evidence, but there is a preponderance of evidence otherwise, they get life. DNA evidence to prove the case, they fry.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree with you 100%

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom