Is Daniel Craig a better Bond than Connery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the heck would you people know, y'all thought John Wayne was a good actor too.

Daniel Craig is OK in my opinion, but I like both Sean Connery and Roger Moore better. I miss the whimsical comedic parts that you'll find the in Roger Moore - Bond roles. Kinda like the old show "The Saint" or "The Avengers"..I loved them.

P.S. Pierce Brosnan sucks monkey chunks.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Craig physically looks more like Bond (medium height, medium build, though not so much like Hoagy Carmichael), and he seems better suited to his movies' portrayals of Bond's rougher edges and some of his more hard-ass attitudes, but Sean Connery is, was, and ever shall be Bond, James Bond.

no-mr-bond-i-expect-you-to-walk.jpg

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Connery is the only Bond I can stomach. Damon and his liberal views will kill Bond for me again. I know it's acting, but I don't consider a douche a man, even when it's acting.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I vote for Cannery with "Never Say Never Again" being my favorite Bond movie. However, over all I have really enjoyed the Craig series with " Skyfall" now my second favorite Bond Movie and can't wait for "Spectre" this year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom