2024 economic outlook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh well, I guess I can jump into this conversation with opinions.
The stock markets are controlled by a high percentage from Blackrock and Vanguard etc. If you add in WEF, WHO, WOKE, they will influence too. At my age I have moved alot into 5% C/D's. Much safer.
Next year will be the "narrative" year. The lies, hood-winking, and postulating to the uninformed sheeple will be intense from the current marxist organization. They will manipulate what people see like gas prices, eggs, interest rates, etc. And they will BUY VOTES!! Student loans, supporting union pension funds, baling out the marxist states, subsidizing whatever.
Let's talk about reality. I live in Yukon. What I see under construction is the following: large apartment complexes, two family duplexes, lease and rent signs. No ownership! And many of these are in the $1400 to $1700 monthly payments.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh well, I guess I can jump into this conversation with opinions.
The stock markets are controlled by a high percentage from Blackrock and Vanguard etc. If you add in WEF, WHO, WOKE, they will influence too. At my age I have moved alot into 5% C/D's. Much safer.
Next year will be the "narrative" year. The lies, hood-winking, and postulating to the uninformed sheeple will be intense from the current marxist organization. They will manipulate what people see like gas prices, eggs, interest rates, etc. And they will BUY VOTES!! Student loans, supporting union pension funds, baling out the marxist states, subsidizing whatever.
Let's talk about reality. I live in Yukon. What I see under construction is the following: large apartment complexes, two family duplexes, lease and rent signs. No ownership! And many of these are in the $1400 to $1700 monthly payments.

"The goal is to get rid of the middle class, not crash the economy."

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The banking crisis is expanding.

IMG_8913.jpeg

https://www.autoremarketing.com/sub...uto-finance-readings-not-seen-since-17-years/

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not an economist but if I had to guess, I'd say Biden is going to do something stupid that will adversely affect every American citizen within the next year. That is a given and it could be a war, higher taxes, illegals voting by fiat, or any number of things such as national ID cards due to so many non-citizens in country. I think that it will affect our sense of security as a nation and a person and we will be very concerned with traveling due to safety concerns.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More free money from the taxpayers. Just think, everytime they hand free money the cost of everything goes up.

This will delay the real pain for a little while. Kicking the can again.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It feels almost like the only plan that the current administration has had that makes any sense- back off gas prices- lower interest rates- get the stock market going crazy high- wala- vote Biden- I told you I could straighten out everything.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I think we can definitely predict this future (at least the 2024 future).
The economy is going to continue to suck if not get worse, but the media is going to be bombarding the sheeples with how good of a job whoever is puppeting Biden is doing and that the economy is doing great. :rolleyes2
I see nothing that is going to improve the economy in the short run and the current administration has no clue about boosting it (or anything else). The FED put the coupe d'grace on the economy with interest rate increases and I don't see them doing anything about that either.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interest rates been too low too long!

Too many people feel interest rates are high now because they know nothing else, when actually these rates are about average for the past 100 years

Borrowers grabbed free money and pushed real estate values to unrealistic levels!

Nearly no one benifits from high property values other than the tax man! ☹️

I am thinking that they should lock in rates for a basic savings account to 1-2% above the inflation rate!

Latest posts

Top Bottom