IS IT JUST ME Twitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won’t join any of those mentioned either. I did sign up for Facebook years ago as the idea is good, being able to see grandkids and such but I stopped because I got sick and tired of seeing my step-son’s idiot wife posting pictures of her lunch. It’s a great platform if you’re a completely self absorbed asshat. 😉

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see all these links to Twitter or X and I assume the ones posting these links are members to the sight with a log-in.

I can click and watch but the video buffers horribly and i can't see comments section.

And is it just me or do others not have any desire to join those platforms.

I am not joined on Youtube or X or Facebook or any social media video posting forum.

Here and some hunt fish forums and some car forums that is all.

I see people all the time on their cell phone watching funny short videos one after another just a few seconds long.
They are entertained with that for a LONG time.

Am I missing something here?
My kids enrolled me on fartbook. I was mad because I had no desire. Then I tried Fartbook marketplace.
I mistyped my DOB and really pissed them off. I was bamminated for life by a bot. SCREW THEM!

Twatter, Instagram, and all the rest can suck eggs. Like you I watch the links and videos but never responded or even filled out a profile page. I'm putting up with the new youtube ads that slam you right in the middle of a good video and always click "skip" because if you don't they keep stacking commercials. I used to be ad free watching Youtube but that went south as they won't let you use an ad blocker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom