Is M4Carbine forum worth joining?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a member, though I don't post very much. I mostly just read it for info. Lots of good stuff there, and lots of pricks too.

Oh, and if anyone thinks OSA is a pro-law enforcement site, go try to have some of the discussions we have here over there, and you will see that things could be a lot worse!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a member, though I don't post very much. I mostly just read it for info. Lots of good stuff there, and lots of pricks too.

Oh, and if anyone thinks OSA is a pro-law enforcement site, go try to have some of the discussions we have here over there, and you will see that things could be a lot worse!

Even that has gotten better over there. they banned one of the major (everything LE and the .gov does is fine with me) guys and a couple of the mods will now openly question certain LE actions and tactics.

M4C and Lightfighter are still two of the best places to find hard use reviews of black rifles and associated gear. many of us will simply never subject our equipment to those rigors, but it's nice to know you could and have it keep working. :)

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even that has gotten better over there. they banned one of the major (everything LE and the .gov does is fine with me) guys and a couple of the mods will now openly question certain LE actions and tactics.

M4C and Lightfighter are still two of the best places to find hard use reviews of black rifles and associated gear. many of us will simply never subject our equipment to those rigors, but it's nice to know you could and have it keep working. :)

that, right there, is fact.

Thats enough for me to not even visit the site. "use the search" means "you are not worth my time". A$$holes will be just that....a$$holes.
all it means is dont waste the bandwidth or time on discussions that can be easily found by searching. Few things are worse than ten threads with the same question, over and over again. it gets to be a pain in the butt in its redundancy. this is especially true when you have to sift through several threads on the same topic when you do a search.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of good info there but sometimes it's not worth it to deal with the hardest beyond hard mall operators there.

Kaw77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I belong , post almost nothing but read a great deal
yes LEO and .mil is strong there but has tempered some
3 or 4 major contributors have seemingly valid opinions on most subjects:
Iraggunz, C4 -Grant, Steyr-Aug
it does seem that a more - agnostic bent is prevalent there
CORRECT they do not suffer fools but I ran into a tech issue with a new AR that 3 -4 guys were very helpful on with no newby disparaging
Do not make the mistake of thinking that the General Forum there is the equivalent of ARFCOM

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of good info there but sometimes it's not worth it to deal with the hardest beyond hard mall operators there.

This is it right here. ^^^

It's like everyone there are James Yeager groupies.

That has not been my experience. In fact, that very attribute is the reason i stay off AR15.com.
If there was ever a forum that pretty much universally hates on the Yeager types, it is M4c.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom