Is Owasso going to be/is the next Austin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
- Stop going to chains and you likely won't see signs
- Aren't you one of our liberal state refugees? or do I have you mixed with someone else?
-women with short hair can mean a lot of things
-Calling Academy a gunshop is insulting to honest gunshops. :D
Nyet unless you count TX or Missery lib states. Guess I'm just too old fashioned where guys had short hair and women had longer hair. Yeah I may have stretched the definition a bit in my rant, but it's about the only place left in Owasso that might have powder or primers besides Atwoods out by German corner.

Side note: The new Atwoods in Claremore is bad A-word! Wish all of them would upgrade. :thumbup3:

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was a fun thread to read through! Lol

I can certainly understand places that serve lots of alcohol doing the No guns sign thing to CYA

Obviously women can have short hair and hold a wide variety of beliefs/lifestyles. But come on guys let’s be honest here…. A good majority of them have the short hair combined with septum-piercing/blue hair dye/wild tattoos/rainbow bracelet/etc. I’d say it’s safe to assume those ones are pretty darn liberal lmao

The restaurant industry tends to draw a liberal crowd in general too. As far as workers go I mean

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hog Wash ! What a statement about Owasso. I live n Oologah 13 miles away and have been spending my money there for 23 yrs. The city is NOT liberal. More people attend church in that city per capita than any in Northeastern Oklahoma.. Regular church goers are some of the most conservative you will find.
There is also one of the finest private schools Rejoice, in the entire state.
I’ll bet my left gonad presumptuous statement you guys are making has NOTHING to do with the people of Owasso.
That crap stinks to high heaven. Take it somewhere else. Owasso is a great city, great people, and you guys are out of order
What the heck did I say? Lol. I said it’s a decent town and I hope it stays that way. I hope your not sick with crankercitis

Giggling Lol GIF by Crossroads of History

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess for people in the city that see it everyday don't notice the gradual shift in their environment, but those that see it more infrequently notice the trend. Kinda like when my jeans keep shrinking more and more each washing, but then you see your buddy you hadn't seen in a while and he recommends you push away from the table more often. "Dude, you got tubby!":grumble::rollingla

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest problem with Owasso is they don't have a single person who knows a damned thing about how to manage traffic engineering controls! :nolike:
This…. This sums up Owasso lol. Nor do they grasp the concept of planning ahead. They wait till the last possible second to expand highways and roads here. Gripe over

As for Owasso, I’ve lived here for 38 years. It’s a nice town, but getting unbearably populated. Traffic is unbearable during rush hour and school hours (refer back to my planning comment) but having said that, it’s still pretty conservative. I see lots of trump flags and other things that show me it’s still pretty conservative around here. Though I have noticed a change over the last 5 years or so. I think it just comes with growing towns. When my daughter graduates highschool, I plan on leaving. I prefer smaller towns myself. Though there’s something to be said for having convenience lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom