Is this what I think it is??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a brown recluse. Easier to identify by the fiddle shape on its back.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_12_13_2d0a716769cd076dbeb7d6d7668cb445.jpg

I don't see a fiddle, on the But if I did I would hit it with shotgun round and head to Lowes in the morning. I have killed 12 blackwidows this year around the house. I would bet I had not seen 12 in my entire life before this last year.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see a fiddle, on the But if I did I would hit it with shotgun round and head to Lowes in the morning. I have killed 12 blackwidows this year around the house. I would bet I had not seen 12 in my entire life before this last year.
I would move if I found that many black widows on or around my house. Lol. I cannot stand spiders. They scare me to death. I spray the inside of my house with ortho every couple of months and I have the local bug company come and spray at least every few months.

Cdrspoon

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have kept black widows as pets and they are very fun to watch during feeding time. they are very shy spiders and only bite if you try and grab them. Pretty much only dangerous to elderly and small children.

Latest posts

Top Bottom