Is WWIII unfolding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is the Toothless Housecat going to get the troops to set foot on US soil? Hell, where will they get the backbone to even get the resolution out of committee? That useless load of bloody loonies doesn't scare me--they're even more dysfunctional than Dipsh*t Central.

I take that back--I guess they could send some peacekeepers over here to give us cholera, like they did in Haiti...
I almost feel sorry for you. So sad.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, lots of turmoil in the world now. But not enough folks mad...that are focused on the same issues. Russia and their issues don't care about Israel or Iraq or Afghanistan and they don't care about Russia. And we won't fight Russia. As mentioned, we probably don't care enough...and I don't think even Obama is stupid enough to attack Russia.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, lots of turmoil in the world now. But not enough folks mad...that are focused on the same issues. Russia and their issues don't care about Israel or Iraq or Afghanistan and they don't care about Russia. And we won't fight Russia. As mentioned, we probably don't care enough...and I don't think even Obama is stupid enough to attack Russia.

Nor is Russia stupid enough to attack the US.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that this is part of the early stages. Much like the first two, the US will not get directly involved until we have to and it will cost us more American lives. Or actual military strength is the lowest it has been since WW2 and that will cost us too.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The world is more peaceful now than it has ever been. It just "seems" worse because we have instant global information at our fingertips at the speed of light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom