Is WWIII unfolding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillMac

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure, lots of turmoil in the world now. But not enough folks mad...that are focused on the same issues. Russia and their issues don't care about Israel or Iraq or Afghanistan and they don't care about Russia. And we won't fight Russia. As mentioned, we probably don't care enough...and I don't think even Obama is stupid enough to attack Russia.

O.B.A.M.A doesn't have the cojones to take on Russia. If you listen to talk radio, Obama is a puppet of the KGB essentially. Mark Levine stated recently that the Cold War never ended, it just went underground. I think it has been re-emerging under Putin......after all he is the (former?) head of the KGB...
We don't have the military might left to take on Russia either like we did under Reagan. Our militaries have been and are being decimated and rendered useless from within. Telling the Captains in the Army in Afghanistan and elsewhere that they won't have a job in a couple years I'm sure makes them just want to go out and take a bullet for their spineless commander in chief!

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
O.B.A.M.A doesn't have the cojones to take on Russia. If you listen to talk radio, Obama is a puppet of the KGB essentially. Mark Levine stated recently that the Cold War never ended, it just went underground. I think it has been re-emerging under Putin......after all he is the (former?) head of the KGB...
We don't have the military might left to take on Russia either like we did under Reagan. Our militaries have been and are being decimated and rendered useless from within. Telling the Captains in the Army in Afghanistan and elsewhere that they won't have a job in a couple years I'm sure makes them just want to go out and take a bullet for their spineless commander in chief!

... Why would we go to war with Russia?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boredom. And natural gas. They have much natural gas. Is worthy reason for invading Mother Russia, no? Arkhangelsk, Part II, maybe, tovarishch?

The only reason I could see for us going to combat toe to toe with the Rooskies would be if they attacked our allies in Europe (if a NATO country invokes the mutual defense clause in the treaty, as we did in the wake of 9/11, we are going to war, whether Obama likes it or not), but I don't see that happening any time soon. Say what you want about Pooty-poot, but I'm pretty sure that he's rational enough to realize that Russia has a dang good thing going with their sales of natural gas to Europe. Hell, the threat of losing those sales is probably the only thing that stopped him from flat-out invading the Ukraine. He knows where his bread is buttered...

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

From what I saw yesterday, one American was on board, and he was a dual citizen. The Netherlands lost like a 181 or more people, yet I haven't heard **** out of the Netherlands. It's just us again, just like always. I guess the Netherlands would rather watch us do their tough talk, while they sit on their ass and suck their thumb.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Say what you want about Pooty-poot, but I'm pretty sure that he's rational enough to realize that Russia has a dang good thing going with their sales of natural gas to Europe. Hell, the threat of losing those sales is probably the only thing that stopped him from flat-out invading the Ukraine. He knows where his bread is buttered...

No need to sell natural gas to someone if you own them.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure seems like it. With all the world events that are taking place simultaneously, I dont think its coincidence.

If it is then the world'll just have to play without US.

Short of DC getting nuked the obamanation would probably just send aid to who ever nuked it as a thank you for helping him FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE the US.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I saw yesterday, one American was on board, and he was a dual citizen. The Netherlands lost like a 181 or more people, yet I haven't heard **** out of the Netherlands. It's just us again, just like always. I guess the Netherlands would rather watch us do their tough talk, while they sit on their ass and suck their thumb.

You may recall that we didn't join WW1 over the Lusitania, but rather the Zimmerman memo.

One person who happened to be on a flight that may or may not have been shot down by Russians isn't going to get two nuclear superpowers to slug it out.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may recall that we didn't join WW1 over the Lusitania, but rather the Zimmerman memo.

One person who happened to be on a flight that may or may not have been shot down by Russians isn't going to get two nuclear superpowers to slug it out.

Anybody who flies on Malaysia Airlines is taking their lives in their hands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom