Iso Duece and half

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregb21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been thinking about buying a Duece and half. If any of you guys know of any around the state or have heard of any for sale just let me know. Also I have heard of a guy that is north of Witchita KS that has several, that is what I was told. If anyone knows any info would be great. Have a good day.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of our sponsors for the Pawnee Run 'n Gun sells them. Camo Corner Surplus, at the intersection of Highways 51 and 86 West of Stillwater. (580) 455-2259, www.camocornersurplus.com.

A friend bought one from them... it was pretty awesome, especially after he put MRAP wheels and tires on it. There's nothing that thing wouldn't pull.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a few...regular and bobbed..

I used to drive the bobbed one everywhere, but just drove it less and less over time...I ended up selling it a few months ago...

Have you checked Craigslist?

What are you planning to do with it?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out Rancher's Supply Company in Lamar, Colorado. We went through there recently on a trip from the Colorado Springs area to Lakin, KS and saw a bunch of trucks on their lot. Here's a link to their "Inventory" page.

Since I don't have an interest in them, I can't speak to their prices.

gregb21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I don't know what exactly would do with it. The more I see the bobbed ones, I think that is what I would do. I have read where some have transplanted a late model cummins into them, havent seen the details. I have built quite a few vehicles over the years and have been thinking about it for a couple of years. It will be a ask for forgiveness type of situation.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen some on the auction site go for not much money. Less than 2 grand when they first started selling them online, but the price has gone up since.

Edit: just looked, there are none for auction at the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom