It Was a Good Day At The Wannamaker Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great day. Found a EoTech EXPS 2-0 the cheapest I've ever seen it,for my Tavor. Two mags for my Saiga.And a nice holster for my CC firearm.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a good time at the show with my gf. I sold a M1 Garand and a Swedish M96 within ten minutes of getting there; I suspect the sight of my lovely companion with a rifle slung over her shoulder had a lot to do with it. We enjoyed walking around afterward - I thought the crowds were on the light side of moderate, so we didn't have much trouble navigating the aisles. Saw a birds-head Ruger Vaquero that's on my to-get list, but alas, it was in .45 LC, not .38/.357. Walked out with nothing more than a Tactical Girls calendar, but still had fun.

Oh, I did see a pair of International Harvester Garands, which are my favorite, but they were common postage stamps at a very uncommon price. $3150... I was tempted to ask if that was for the pair, but the vendor beat me to it by adding it was for each. Talk about ludicrous.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got home last night. Spent all day there and the crowds were moderate. Maneuvering throughout the show was relativity easy. Was able to trade a few and pick up 3 inch sheriff model New Vaquero, 357, stainless at a very good price. Didn't like the $3.00 bottle of water. Only one kinda argument with a dealer out of Wisconsin over a 17 HMR, and not really an argument, he had it priced as if were made of solid gold, I offered a price that wasn't low, he countered with telling everyone that he wasn't going to give it away, I countered with I wasn't going to pay for his entire trip down here.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a good day at the show yesterday, sold off a couple guns I don't shoot and got a new Beretta 92 Trident, some ammo and a couple new flashlights. Saw some nice guns and crazy prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Set my table up by 9am and by noon dealers had bought 14 of my mosins and swedish mausers, and a k31. One person bought all my parts and extra barrels, another bought my 3 tins of 7.62x54R ammo, another bought all my 7.5x55. Only have 2 rifles left to sell for the weekend. Can I say I love this show or what!!!!!!!!!! :yelclap:

I suspect they ended up on the table yesterday at twice ( or more ) the price.

My observations,

Light crowd
Ridiculous prices, for the most part. A few deals, but very few.
Not many buyers.

Over 3 hours to get there. But, overall, what I expect of a show and enjoyed looking for the deals, though bought nothing.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoyed the show Sunday, sold a couple pistols, found a few things I needed. Over in a side wall in the back I picked up a unique, at least to me, portable rifle shooting "stand" I am anxious to try out. Easy to carry, 17lbs. Assembles or packs up in about 3 minutes. Older gentleman builds them in his garage in Texas. if you would like to take look at them, they are at protableriflerest.com. It seems well built, easy to use and should last a long time. Like others I found the crowds not too excessive. Had a good time.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect they ended up on the table yesterday at twice ( or more ) the price.

My observations,

Light crowd
Ridiculous prices, for the most part. A few deals, but very few.
Not many buyers.

Over 3 hours to get there. But, overall, what I expect of a show and enjoyed looking for the deals, though bought nothing.

Dealer from Colorado gave me within $200 total of what my ad here on OSA was for 9 of those listed originally. Could care less what he got for them. Some went back to the days of $79.95 mosins. Yes by and large things were off the charts in asking prices Saturday. I still have a my Swedish CG 80 target rifle if anyone is interested. :wink2:

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The crowds were not bad on Saturday afternoon and Sunday was even better.Found 2 benchmade autos that I had been wanting for 30 dollars less than I could buy at the other places I looked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom