Its about that time AGAIN!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like 4wd, cause I like chicks, not Dicks. I capitalized that, because by saying "Dicks" I mean people named "Dick." What did you think I meant, ya *******! Only a Dick would like 2wd, full time. Don't be a Dick.

You can put a 4wd in 2wd, but it's danged hard to put a 2wd in 4wd, hence, 2wd alone sucks, and that is that.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i agree this is why no ralllye drivers run AWD cars and when the audi quattro came out it was a big flop could not compete with traditional cars in low traction condtions

My original reply was more of a smart-ass comment that pros can drive in the snow with a 2wd, but the next time Okies are debating the merits of 2wd vs. 4wd, I'll remember that they're likely talking about rallye cars and not pick-em-up trucks.

Last edited:

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
archvillain.files.wordpress.com_2008_11_not_this_again.jpg

^^^^^^this!!!!!

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last winter we were stuck with nothing that would get us out to the street including a front wheel drive van and a worthless 2wd pickup. I now own a chevy 4wd pickup with a limited slip rear end. 3 wheel drive is better than two even if one is on the front.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last winter we were stuck with nothing that would get us out to the street including a front wheel drive van and a worthless 2wd pickup. I now own a chevy 4wd pickup with a limited slip rear end. 3 wheel drive is better than two even if one is on the front.

See, now all you need is limited slip for the front, and some manual lock hubs!

Latest posts

Top Bottom