Its finally done!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
never get married andyou will stay cool for ever. just remember to save money for the bunny ranch 2 times a year.

I actually like my dads advice better, he said to just find a girl that can put up with my shooting habit or has one her self and just move in together. Never get married just a live in roommate and if she starts getting to clingy or talking about marriage kick her out and find a new one. Lol

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nothing like some steak and 9mm. Nice! :yelclap:
Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull..... Eat.... Pull.....

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just remember to check your primer feeders often and clean that Dillion often to make sure you don't have double loads. My Dillion helped my blow up an M and P 40C on July 4th last year.

BTW that is exactly how I used my bench except I mounted the press on the left side. That leaves a right handed person plenty of room to work when not actually reloading. I had a single stage press on the right side where yours is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom