Finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a friend who left OHP and went to the Fed Courthouse. I told Grumpy he could do what he wanted but he needed to decide if that side chick was really as good a "housekeeper" as I was because that's who he'd be moving in with. 🤷 He's at O'Reilly's now. 😉😂😂 I love him but that friend was toxic as ****. He'd be spending 8 hours a day with that ******* hearing "Hey!! You could tap THAT piece of ass and Patti would never know!"

🤨🙄 FIRST, Patti ALWAYS knows. It's a gift I have.

And second, after you've had the best, second best, while still nice and mostly tolerable, is NOT what you hoped it would be. (Yes, that goes for me, also. While I could replace Grumpy he has ... Hmmmm ... A specific set of skills. Skills he's acquired. ☺️)

There are worse things in life than not having 2 pensions. 🤷
Don't break that arm patting yourself on the back.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I retired last May after 28 years of active duty with the USPHS. I was off like 7 days before starting back as a GS employee. I have to work another 4 years to qualify for a FERS retirement that would be deferred until I'm 62. Hopefully the next 4 fly by like the last year.
We had a couple PHS people at the prison. Most of them come in, realize what a toxic environment it is, and bail to IHS or the VA.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spending your kid's inheritance.
I would be in that process as we speak. April 1 was my 9 year anniversary of retirement.
Walked by HR, said I’m retiring today from the hallway hearing chuckles behind me. After the third trip down to the parking lot with boxes, they figured out it was not an April fools joke. I was cleared out and gone by noon. We did the paperwork online.

Wishing JMD a happy retirement even though it sounds he’s not ready to go completely out yet.
Good luck on your future endeavors!

Latest posts

Top Bottom