It's Time to Contact Senators

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does it matter who runs the ATF now that we are a 2A sanctuary state?

Seems fishy
Look at it this way. What if David Chipman is confirmed as the ATF director, then Chuck Schumer is successful in getting enough votes to kill the filibuster. He then packs the Supreme Court and goes after the Second Amendment Sanctuary laws of the various states, leaving us unprotected both at the state and Federal levels? Never assume that what we have already will keep up protected against a determined foe. It's like that old saying: "Two is one and one is none."

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They will have to go after gun laws before he worries about Sanctuary State issues. And the outlawing Sanctuary State laws has bigger implications than just on Gun laws and I'm not sure the democrats really want to go there. And I'm not sure all the democrats in Congress would vote to enact gun law bans. I don't think Manchin would go for it and I'm not sure even the majority of the House would go for it.

But, no matter what, they guy is a clown and needs to go away, but I'm thinking he's going to get the job. But even he says, he can only enforce the laws. I guess we could get Beto O'Rourke instead...he doesn't think he needs laws to come get your assault weapons.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at it this way. What if David Chipman is confirmed as the ATF director, then Chuck Schumer is successful in getting enough votes to kill the filibuster. He then packs the Supreme Court and goes after the Second Amendment Sanctuary laws of the various states, leaving us unprotected both at the state and Federal levels? Never assume that what we have already will keep up protected against a determined foe. It's like that old saying: "Two is one and one is none."

hypervigilance or paranoia

Way too much dramatic bs for me. If you will draw your attention to the camo geo quietly loading up all the spp and 9mm cases right behind you, I will pick up my question and sneak away.....
Thanks though, really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom